Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Aura's Family!

This photo is of the “paint” I used. I combined dirt from my yard with water, then I added some crushed grapes in hopes of giving my mud-paint some color. The grapes did not add any color to the paint. I used some weeds from my flower bed to make a brush. I braided the weeds and tied them in a knot to the stick I used for mixing. The weeds did not hold up very well and about a quarter of the way through my painting the weeds fell off and I finished the painting with the end of the stick. This is my cave painting. I painted it on the side of my house. It tells the story of when my kids and I moved from Florida to Virginia.

No comments:

Post a Comment